>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

CZ 2075 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby skydawg0 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:31 pm

I have the CZ 2075 RAMI model with the de-cocker, night sights, and extended 14 round magazine. The gun is extremely reliable; I've shot several hundred rounds through it, both the cheap Winchester jacketed rounds and more expensive self-defense rounds. I've never had a misfire or jam.

Decent groups at 7 yards, though the gun shoots several inches high. It is a bit heavier than I expected for its size, but I guess that comes with the extra rounds and the excellent craftsmanship of the gun.

A bit thicker and heavier than I'd like for an inner-waistband holster (prefer my SIG P238 for that), but would be excellent otherwise.
skydawg0

Postby vikkktor » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:01 pm

I carry 5 years every day one CZ RAMI 9 Para, I sell, and I buy another with ,,new design,, it is the best subcompact I see...I live in Romania, Est Europe and I try a lot of east weapon, but with this model CZ make a good think... very good...I think CZ was a number one weapon manufacture between all this old communist fabric of weapon...But over the ocean was very little now something about this brand. It is a really pleasure to carry this gun...Have power, 10-14 rounds and it is not plastic, for this class subcompact, it is the best. And for big hands, the magazine with 14 round make to fell very comfortable in hand..But it is made in Cehia, not Cehoslovakia...After 1990, when communism gone, it is two difference country, Cehia and Slovakia...And it is not cheap in Europa, in 2005 I buy new with 750 us, and now it is 1050 us..
vikkktor

Postby epwrangler » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:17 pm

vikkktor, I now own and carry a CZ P07. Have you tried one and what is the reputation of this model in your opinion?
epwrangler

Postby Will_Carry » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:42 pm

Hello Vikkktor,

Your english is better than my english. Thanks for your post. We in America know our guns and the Chezcks make some of the best. The CZ-75 is one of the best pistols ever made. Maybe one day I will own one. Please continue to post your reviews of the pistols you know. Don't worry about your English just tell it like it is!
Will_Carry

Postby vikkktor » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

CZ make little change in the new model RAMI. In my taste was much beauty the ,,old,, model..They change the frame, now the new model frame it is much narrow, the barrel of new model it is silver, not black like old, and maybe in the future they stop to make this metal models...It is much cheap, and new fasion to make plastic models, excuse me, polimer models...I,m not a fan of plastic gun, I think look like a toy, don,t have personality..Look like a cheap weapon.And the height..between CZ Rami metal and aluminium and Glock 26, or Cz Rami polimer, it is nothing...It is much heavy if you carry a magazin with 14 rounds not with 10 rounds, standard model...It is difficult to belive cause plastic in time work like metal...I now a lot of people who have little problems with the Glock, famous plastic gun, and I think if you buy one gun for your soul, to keep and give for childrens it is much ,,serious,, metal gun...But maybe I,m old fashion boy..But I can bet in next future, CZ easy was fabric only plastic model..I now they have some little problems with this economical crisis, the ceh state is the owner of manufacture CZ, and this type the business when the state is the boss, communist fashion, in this corner of the world, don,t make very nice..I wait for some magazines for Rami, and for grips, 8 months...And they send me just a half grip, not the both pieces, only one, for right part...Now I must wait maybe another 8 months for left part...But it is a great weapon, good finish, and I recommended to anyone, aspecial cause in the USA it is cheap... I read and study months for choose one subcompact gun, and I believe I choose the right gun with RAMI, a model to CARRY every day, a pocket model...Cause if you want a gun to shot at target in week end, I think CZ 75, another real great gun, it is much better..The size of barrel make difference...
vikkktor

Postby vikkktor » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:29 am

For epwrangler

All the CZ models I now have very good reputation, don,t have problems with finish, don,t have problems with sign, not mechanical problems..It is a very good weapon, but we can took only about design of weapon...I try P07, a friends of mine have one. Very good, but I,m not a fan of this design, modern line with polimer..It is much futurist for my taste, I like much more CZ75, but congratulation if you chose this model, I think you have a good weapon, but in my opinion for carry every day it is much longer...Most times, first reason when we buy a weapon it is how look, the design attract, and second the performance...But CZ have a good line for all the taste... I have Walther PPK german 380 acp, Walther PPK/S Interarms cal380 acp, CZ Rami 9 Para, CZ 75B, Astra Cub 22 short, Smith Wesson Performance Center cal 500, Walther P22 cal 22lr,Makarov cal 9x18, Steyr HS 50 cal 50 BMG, Steyr AUG cal 223 Rem, Berreta 90 Two cal 9 Para, and in the past I have a lot of old military rifle, semiauto, bolt action,20-25/pcs.
vikkktor

Postby chrislind2 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 am

Loved this gun the moment I first saw one. I did not get the polymer model so it is a bit heavy, but not bad. I thought it maybe hard to find one, but at the local shooting range I saw it in the display case and had to buy it.

It is my only 9mm and I cannot find another 9 I would replace it with. Maybe that new Ruger 9mm for carry.

The only thing I don't like is mine has no decocker. I am getting used to manually decocking it, but it brought sweat to my forehead for some time at first.

It is also very accurate and feels great in my hand. Very glad I bought it.
chrislind2

Postby vikkktor » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:24 pm

It is one model who have decocker, CZ RAMI BD...
vikkktor

Postby Terry_01 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:35 am

A few months ago, I bought the CZ 2075 P01 9mm... (this is the Polymer version). I just love this gun! Fits my hand well and is extremely accurate. I recommend the Polymer model over the alloy, as it comes with two 14 RD Mags instead of the 10 RD Mags and has adjustable sights, (and is cheaper). Also, the alloy version is exactly the same weight as the Polymer version, so no difference there.

I have shot nearly 1,000 rounds through it since I purchased it with no misfires. It seems to accept any brand of cartridge that I've purchased. Great gun!

I recommend this pistol!
Terry_01

Postby epwrangler » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:45 am

Vikkktor, you sound like me. I think I may have too many guns now. Um....probably not. Does one ever have enough?
epwrangler

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols