>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

HK P2000 SK Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby bullgumbo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Since my last post I have purchased the USP compact 45 and the USP 40. These guns are WONDERFUL. I shoot the Tul ammo in the 45 without a hiccup. People that shoot these like them even better than my 1911 loaded Springfield. That includes the gals! I get the biggest kick out of taking women out to the range, watching them overcome their anxiety, and then get attached to my USP's. Forget the FNP 9, which I love, and the 38 special, the Ruger Blackhawk 357! Just gimme the HK, the women say. Smooth shooting, nice feel in the hands - actually no gun is too big for a woman's hands when they hang on with two hands. Anyway, chalk me up as another HK fanatic.
bullgumbo

Postby ACPGUY » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

I just recently purchased the p2000sk. Price=OUCH! But after shooting it, WOW! It's like an extension of my arm like no other pistol. Tight fit, accurate and no failures! Awesome gun! You cant go wrong with this one!
ACPGUY

Postby joey4654 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 pm

just bought a new p2000sk in 357sig.....aside from the gun cost the ammo is very expensive...about 60 cent a bullet if not bought online at luckgunner...i own glock 26, khar pm9, ruger mark 3. the p2000sk shoots the best and is the most accurate...it is on the heavy side, but with a crossbreed holster it disapears on me...i wish i got it in 9mm....would recommend for winter carry but for summer my khar pm9...cant be beat........
joey4654

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Congrats on the nice handgun! I'm not surprised to hear you mention how nice it is too. They are expensive but look back at the comments on this pistol, all rate it very high. If you want a little piece of HK perfection, you're going to have to pay dearly for it! But look what you've got, one of the nicest pistols available. I wish I had one, lol!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

I agree completely tig. I've told Mrs. Whitehood she needs one for Christmas if not sooner.
whitehood

Postby breez4u » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 pm

I never rate a firearm until many rounds have been fired. Today I completed over 700 rounds of multiple types of 9mm (excluding reloads) and have not had any flaws what so ever.. I bought this gun for under $850 and do not regret it. I shoot often and in the process to be on an EMS tactical team with local Deputies. This will be my gun of choice.

Easy to carry 6 O clock position. Quality gun with quality ammo equal assurance of defensive firearm.
breez4u

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:02 am

Thanks for your personal review and impression. I have to agree that anyone reviewing a firearm needs more than a gun mag introduction to it! Sounds to me like you've done your research and rightly so considering it's importance to your future safety and employment!! Have you considered what bug you'll carry? That's equally important, lol!! Regardless of your future choices, let me be first to thank you for your service and consideration for others!! Welcome to the forum, I hope to see you often. We need LEO'S and forward thinking friends here!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby RoughNeck74 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Im planning to get this as my concealed carry gun. Im just wondering if HK sells this with night sights, its an expensive gun already as it is. Most that are available in my area dont come with one that's why Im wondering.

But I guess if Im gonna carry this for defensive purposes I dont really need a night sight since it's going to be a point and shoot situation less than 7 yrds.

Then again it wont hurt to inquire and would be nice if it is available.

Anybody?
RoughNeck74

Postby ACPGUY » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I dont think you can get night sights from the factory. But there are aftermarket ones available.
ACPGUY

Postby RoughNeck74 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks ACPGUY..thats what I thought. Any aftermarket night sights you want to recommend?

A very expensive pistol plus I have to buy an aftermarket night sights + labor...ouch! thats gonna hurt. A very nice and dependable concealed carry though. Oh boy..wifes gonna be piss...:)
RoughNeck74

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols