>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Beretta 80 Series Cheetah Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 pm

I don't want this to change the topic here, so we need to move it to the SIG thread to continue but I had to say something now. This is a new offering from SIG in 9mm and you know about their quality. Anyway, take a look at this single stack 9 @ 20 ounces/with mag. This ought to be very popular with the concealed carry crowd! http://www.sigsauer.com/products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=70&productid=307
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Doriadiver » Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:21 am

Looks like a keeper Tig. Any word on when it'll hit the market? I mean Christmas is coming and Momma wants to know what I'd like......
Doriadiver

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm going to move this discussion to an appropriate location. I'll let you know Doriadiver.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Doriadiver » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:09 am

So Temac, what did you wind up getting??
Doriadiver

Postby temac » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:40 pm

Doridiver,

Have not purchased anything yet. Had surgery a day or so before Thanksgiving. I am concerned about the hard pull on the slde. Do you know if this goes away with use.
temac

Postby Doriadiver » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Yes, it seems to. Mine was a bit of a bear when first purchased. My wife shot it last w/e for the first time and although she's a good shot, her fingers/hands are not particularly strong. She didn't complain at all...in fact, loved the gun and put about 50 rounds through it.
Doriadiver

Postby temac » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Doriadiver thanks for the come back. I thought that would be the case. I've made up my mind it's going to be the 85fs,

after reading all the reviews I could find on the PPk/s and the problems it had. I should have known you can't go wrong with a Beretta, I've got a couple of PX4 Storms and swear by them. The problem is they are too bulky for CCW. Thanks again. I won't get to shoot the thing untill after Christmas. So Merry Chrisrtmas. I hope Santa is good to you.
temac

Postby Doriadiver » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:13 pm

I also have the PPK/S and though it was a headache when I bought it and had to go back to S&W, it is now an absolute dream to carry and shoot. I have 3 Berettas, including the 84FS and 92FS in Inox and can't say enough good about any of them. Always reliable and super accurate with any ammo I feed em. Merry Christmas to you as well mac. Wife just got me a Kahr PM9 for an early start to the holidays.
Doriadiver

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 am

Just couldn't wait for that Sig huh? I've got the Gun Show fever tonight and am heading North in the morning! I'm coming home with something!!

tigwelder56

Postby Doriadiver » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:55 am

Hey Tig...Look for a guy in an NYPD Scuba Team Sweatshirt and introduce yourself. It'd be nice to put a face on ya. I'll probably be hovering around the "brown shirted segway" guys or close by.....Good hunting!
Doriadiver

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols