>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

SOMEONE HAS MADE A SAFETY FOR GLOCK PISTOLS I HAVE

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

SOMEONE HAS MADE A SAFETY FOR GLOCK PISTOLS I HAVE

Postby ANTI-XD » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:59 pm

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/stockdetail ... =LWD-SIDER

Just click there to see the safety I have never ever seen any thing like this it's not like those stupid plastic safties that you push and and there lost forever, this one might actually work as far as having another sfety on the glock, I prefer to stick with what works, and not add any thing that will get in the way or stop the gun from working from the intendend way it was made, but I just got thought this is something everyone might like to take a look at
ANTI-XD

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:57 am

thanx i am considering it looks good
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 12, 2007 2:01 pm

XD, that is pretty slick! I had a hell of a time getting to the website, damn thing kept adding % marks and /'s all over the place!! lol. Try this, it was much easier to get to the main site:

www.lonewolfdist.com

you can just copy and paste this one without having to move stuff around. Anyway, I think that is a great idea for somebody needing or wanting a safety on the ol' Glockster!! I wonder if that would make it California legal? Does anyone know more about the CA laws? They prevent sales of many guns due to the lack of safties. This might help our CA brothers and sisters out a lot. Good find XD! I just wish the price was more reasonable!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby supersonic » Wed May 16, 2007 4:10 pm

I'm a Glock cert. armorer in Ca. I install the Cominolli Safety. They're great, got 'em on all my Glocks!!!!

S.S.
supersonic

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu May 17, 2007 11:43 am

do you have any pics of the glock saftey?? I couldn't find it on the website
jdeangelis99

Return to Off-Topic Chatter