>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

BURGLARY IN FLORIDA

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

BURGLARY IN FLORIDA

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Only in Florida

Ya just can't make this stuff up!! When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex watch. What they did take, however, was 'a generic white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder.' (That's at least the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said, 'that it looked similar to high grade cocaine and they'd probably thought they'd hit the big time.' Later, Nathan stood in front of the numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: 'Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago.'

The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there too; about half of Gertrude's ashes remained. Scotch taped to the box was this note which said: 'Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby apollo » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:09 am

Damn! Crime fighting from the grave ... this is epic.
apollo

Postby lotsip81 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:51 pm

That has got to be one of the funniest, and most disturbing stories that I've heard in a long time!! I like it!!!! If you have anymore......keep 'em coming!!!
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby yungshooter11 » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Yah i def. agree with lotsip all the way but truthfully its more funny than disturbing lol
yungshooter11

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 am

They must've been picking Sister out of their noses for weeks! Anyone that injected that stuff is no doubt dead from a serious clot. There in lies the disturbing factor "Yung" shooter... We should also include the probable mental grief suffered by the family who lost the remains of their relative and to a lesser degree the people who ingested the remains of a dead body. That could be taken quite seriously in many religious circles. Fortunately most of the sacred remains were returned intact...

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby lotsip81 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am

Not to mention is might be a little disturbing to find a "bullet riddled-corspe" on your doorstep. Especially if you have kids that live at home with you. How do you explain that one?

"Picking Sister out of their noses" Tig,......you are one creative individual!!! But yes, it was good that the remains were returned.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby Doriadiver » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Florida huh? Just where in the hell did I move? Stuff like this just didn't happen in NY. Well.....the B&E certainly did, but snortin' your sister???
Doriadiver

Postby GOANRA » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:49 pm

LOLOLOL!! That's Hysterical !!

Apologize for snortin' your sister !!! LOL

Left the perp on the porch!! LOL
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby Doriadiver » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:55 am

What? A bullett riddled corpse on your porch is unusual in Minnesota? How about a "frozen" bullet riddled corpse. Daddy had a bad night kiddies. Now, off to school.....LMAO. Can't unthink snortin' my sister......ewwwww
Doriadiver

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:46 pm

A good buddy of mine in Southwest Florida just informed me that his house was burlarized this week. They cleaned him out, guns, tools and other stuff. I'm trying to find out what was lost so we can file an online report. He's pretty upset because they took a late 50's model Colt Cobra revolver that had alot of sentimental value. Make sure you all lock up your arsenal before this happens to you... Can you imagine losing all of your guns? How awful would that be?

tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter