>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

EPIC STORY

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:23 pm

stopped at a red light. Before I knew it, my door was open and some punk grabbed the 500 S&W off the seat next to me. He opened the case and without looking, cocked the piece and took aim. The moment I heard it click on an empty chamber, I gave him the last surprise of...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ShootSS » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:29 pm

...his filthy stinking existance. The week before, I had gone skin diving and my spear gun was still on my dash. This is a truck after all.

You should have seen his face when I...
ShootSS

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:14 am

hit him in the chest with that 12 Gauge Bang Stick! They're made to kill Sharks, and in this case it was a worthless two legged Shark. He lived long enough to see his heart and lungs sprayed against the car behind him. Just as soon as he fell, his ...

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby lotsip81 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:51 am

eyes rolled closed, and I was the hell outta there!! But should I continue to the gunsmiths shop or not? But no matter what, I gotta get rid or that spear gun. So I...
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby ShootSS » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 am

...wiped all my finger prints off the thing, and headed a few blocks over to my mother-in-law's house. She's always good for a couple of laughs. I had JUST gotten behind the wheel after putting the spear gun in her garbage can that was on the curb when I spotted the Chief of Police again.

SHIT! She had apparently been trying to follow me when I sped off but had gotten her night stick caught in...
ShootSS

Postby ShootSS » Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:31 am

Long pause...

Really now. Has everyone died? There were some laugh out loud comments here.

Shall we continue?
ShootSS

Postby beltbuckle » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 am

Please continue on!
beltbuckle

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:30 pm

the body cavity of your choice in Jon's (of Kate + 8) body! You know my choice... He's proving that suicide should be an acceptable practice in this country! But of course this wimp threw another "Mantrum" and...

tigwelder56

Postby ShootSS » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:37 pm

...the Chief had no choice but to Taze the idiot. Of course, the Internal Affairs has the baton in the lab for tests.

The morning paper was still trying to find out how or why Jon was at that particular place at that time of night. Naturally the shows ratings went through the roof for the next episode. Everyone expected Kate to...
ShootSS

Postby agonist » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 pm

get all weepy and tell everyone how much she loves her kids and she wishes their lives were perfect. Of course, as soon as the cameras are off she's bangin' the whole....
agonist

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Chatter