>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Welcome Home Lots!

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Welcome Home Lots!

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 pm

It was time to update the thread! Now we'll send encouragement and luck as you proceed into your training phase. Study hard, do well and keep in touch! Good luck!

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Good luck, and thanks!
g4l

Postby lotsip81 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Just thought that I'd give everyone a little update on what has been going on with me. Well, I am currently residing in Germany. Things on post are very similar to back home in the good ole U.S.A. But when you go out and about in the regular German community things are a little different than they are back home. Of course that make perfect sense, I'm half way around the world!!! I know that I haven't been around much lately, as due to the fact that I have been kept very busy, but I do appreciate all the kind words and support that you guys have given me over the last several months. You are a great group and happy to be a part of it. Talk to you all soon....

lotsip81
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Hey Buddy!!

Great to hear from you. I've been wondering how the "battle" has been treating you. Is your family with you? I know they were missing you while you were in basic and ait. My daughter's boyfriend is going through all of that right now, so I hear about your experiences vicariously through him! My Sister and her husband were stationed in Germany for four years and loved it. There's alot of things to do and places to see, so make sure you take advantage of it! Especially look for the Oktoberfest celebrations over there!! German's love their beer!! Have a good time, be safe and thanks for your service!

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter