>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Hockey tickets and a tactal light

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 pm

I was going to purchase one, but I was afraid that a Tactical Light would give my Position away. A Laser I can see to a point, but if you are searching in the Dark for someone, he has the advantage of seeing you comming, Especially if it were very bright. I can see it's use if it had an instant on before Firing to be sure it's not your Wife, ( OR maybe it is! LOL ) but not to search for an intruder with.

Opinions?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:25 pm

It's all in the way it's used. Applied properly and tactically, a light by itself can resolve a confrontation. Blind an attacker and you'll either be able to retreat from the scene, disorient the attacker or provide you the time to stop them. Most important, it will illuminate your target area and help you to identify the intruder.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Chatter