>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

BP OIL DISASTER

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

BP OIL DISASTER

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:12 pm

It's been 43 days and what have they done? They've all been pointing fingers at each other and getting nothing done. They wanted to burn it off but the environmentalists said NO it will cause air pollution, they wanted to build sand berms to block it but NO the environmentalists said it would disrupt the wetlands. Well what the F*UCK has all of this oil done to those wetlands and the environment? Our president has been pissing around entirely too long. He has watched BP try every possible repair and criticize each failure. Why don't we all get together and figure this mess out? If this hits the gulfstream we're all screwed. The fishing industry will be destroyed, the Florida Keys Reefs will be destroyed and all of the Gulf and Atlantic coast beaches and the tourism they bring to each state will be lost. We can't wait until August for these relief wells. Maybe they should consider firing a nuke into the seabed and caving that entire well system in on itself! Would it work? Nothing else is. I think it's time to think outside the box!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby beltbuckle » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

idk, firing golf balls and rope into the hole seems like "out of the box" thinking to me! This is a big deal but the Satellite images to me don't make this look like a catastrophic event by any means. However I am no expert. Either way I think someone from BP should hang. (the guy who made the decision not to have the 500K safety devise installed specifically)

Around my area we actually barely hear of it. I almost have to look in order to hear anything about it at all. I dont think I've seen a single dawn commercial and I havent heard the hippie eco fags crying much yet. Is that because it hasnt hit home?

My question is. Why the fuck have they not started drilling the relief well yet? Everything I've heard is that the relief well WILL stop this. Start drilling and use whatever other ideas you can come up with while your drilling......
beltbuckle

Postby lotsip81 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Actually they have stated that they have been drilling a relief well. From the info I found, it says they are 10 days ahead of schedule, but it may take many more weeks before it is complete and ready to use.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 pm

I live right here on the Gulf and trust me, it's all we see on the news. I believe most Gulf coast states are in an emergency mode. I know Florida has declared some sort of emergency. It truly is bad and if you remember the Exxon Valdez disaster, this has already doubled that in shear numbers of barrels of oil lost and it's continuing unabated. They have two relief wells underway but BP states that it could take until August to get them operational. That just isn't going to cut it. This has already caused irrepairable damage to the Gulf fisheries and ecosystem. If it kills the Key's reef system, it will never be recovered. They need to quit f*cking around and "Plug the damn hole"!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby beltbuckle » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Well, I appriciate the update and the real deal of whats happening. I wonder why it's downplayed in my area?
beltbuckle

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

Watch FOX National News Channel and you'll all get the true story. The puppet affiliates are in Obama's pocket and you'll never get the real story. They don't want the country to know about this! It only makes the administration look bad and we all know, the dummy doesn't want more problems. Sorry fool, you're the one that wanted to run the country and now we can see just how unprepared you were for the job.

tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Are you sure this thing is not being overplayed to the max? I grew up on the Tex/La. Gulf coast and it seems like an overgrown slick.
whitehood

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Are you kidding? If that's what you think, you need to dig your head out of the soup and pay attention to what's going on. I've never read a more ignorant statement. That's pathetic.

Edited for content.

tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:28 am

Really? I'd have to see it to believe it. Have you seen mass dieoffs of marine life? I sure as hell haven't. They even caught Obama looking at tar balls and shaking his head till someone pointed out that that tarballs have always been out there. Remember I grew up there and here's a big rule of thumb. They can't get it to burn even on a seastate 0 so that tells me how thick can it be?. Here's another little tidbit. About a hundred tankers a day transit the area and they all flush their tanks with seawater in international waters to clean them out and take on ballast as soon as possible.
whitehood

Next

Return to Off-Topic Chatter