>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Where is Everyone?

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Where is Everyone?

Postby GOANRA » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:20 pm

No one is online? The Chevy 'Flash Player Ads' must be sending folks away. It takes me 5 minutes to disable the thing just so I can log on.

Is anyone really going to buy a Chevy, now that Obama is now the CEO of GM ???

Or is this site just being shut down ?
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby Will_Carry » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm still here. I sent the web master three messages complaining about the Chevy pop-ups and I have not had the courtesy of a response. I have my pop-up blocker set on maximum power, warp 7. The chick with the bow goes away in a few seconds but that Waddel dude just will not go away.

I think this pop-up is some kind of blocker resistant add. My pop up blocker is turned up so high I can't get weather radar, but that Waddel dude seems to be immune. I recon I wouldn't be posting here much anymore until the pop-ups go away. I will never buy a Chevy now.

I miss you guys.
Will_Carry

Postby BrianB » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Perhaps not shut down but sure seems neglected. I am in the process of making a site myself but have yet to figure it all out. I should probably call and get some more info from the host to try and get it all set up. The domain is called 'The-Man-Hole.com' though it is not all set up yet. Yeah it sounds a little funny but if I can get it the way I want it, it will make sense. It will be an underground sort of theme for all things "man" like guns, cars and other topics.
BrianB

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm so sick of that G-Damn Chevy crap that I'm ready to PICKET and PROTEST my local GM dealerships! I think we should all start spamming the shit out of their customer service email accounts and give credit where credit is due. Give them so much crap to delete that they'll put a stop to this kind of attack. If this is how the Gundirectory needs to make money, they need to find a fair way to balance income with benefits for the members. This certainly isn't! Like the rest of you, it takes two to three times as long to get to the page I need. I can't imagine what the members that are still using dial up are having to go through. Fact is, the people that I'm familiar with, that still use dial up Internet, have ceased to participate here. Good job Ben, you're pretty good at throwing wrenches into the gears around here and as poor as they get at removing them. What's your problem dude? If you're on your death bed, maybe one of your executor's could let us know what's going on. This sorry treatment has gone far beyond tolerable. When are you going to fix all of these problems?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Will_Carry » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:37 pm

It seems that the pop-ups are gone! I hope it's true. This is one of my favorite gun forums and I was hatin' giving it up.

I guess I'll have to un-delete those 200 posts I deleted.
Will_Carry

Postby BrianB » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:29 pm

I hope it is not a violation of any rules but I have my website going, somewhat anyways. The gun forum is going at this point and I hope to get the rest going tomorrow.

www.the-man-hole.com
BrianB

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Hello BrianB, after an in depth review of our terms and rules of conduct, I did not discover any reason to deny you the permission to post that information. I might add that you have quite an interesting website there. I haven't had an opportunity to review it in depth but am looking forward to doing so.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby BrianB » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 am

Thanks Tig, appreciate it. I have gotten 5 forum going so far in php. I had started with a different forum but was not really happy with it so I switched. It looks like it is going to be massive, especially the sports forum, I am not even close to done with that one. I am sure also that there will be tons of suggestions for new forums so it should just keep building. That is as long as I can get some membership going.
BrianB

Postby BrianB » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Okay, so apparently I overlooked scaring the homophobic crowd and a couple people did not care for my site name. I suppose I had overlooked this, anyways, I have renamed it.

The-Man-Underground.com
BrianB

Postby St8Shooter » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm

LMAO. Hello all, been training with the army tons and been shooting as often as possible lately but it does seem teh chevy ads are gone!
St8Shooter

Return to Off-Topic Chatter