>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby lelandlandry » Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:40 pm

Is it possible to purchase this vented barrel for my condor. I use it for sporting clays.
lelandlandry

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Hello, so far everything I've tried comes up empty. It seems that the Stoeger websites servers are all down. I'll keep looking for you but so far no luck. Just wanted you to know that we're looking. It's a beautiful shotgun from what I've seen. I've seen kits that you can buy to put your own ventilated ribs on weapons. I did that with a Ruger I owned but thats been to long to even carbon date the time!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:06 pm

I can't find anything and made a few calls and still no luck. Try getting ahold of Stoeger themselves and maybe you can pick up another barrel or perhaps they can recommend a retrofit for you. The address is:

For more information, contact Stoeger Industries, Dept. ST, 17603 Indian Head Hwy., Suite 200, Accokeek, MD 20607; 301-283-6300

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:13 pm

LelandL, it took me a while to track Stoeger down but I think you'll have better luck checking with them about that rib. Their site also has a good member forum and you might get some good info there too. Here's the #"

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/custom ... ce/faq.tpl

Hope you get the ventilated rib. Let us know how it turns out for you. The way it looks I think you'll have a good chance of buying just another barrel instead of having to try attaching a rib. I think I'd prefer that if I was considering that. At least you have a place to start looking! Hope this helps. Tig

tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling