>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Beretta 96FS

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Beretta 96FS

Postby aerolite » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:19 am

I am looking to possibly buy a Beretta 96FS when i get back from deployment, does anyone know who has these around/prices. They seem pretty hard to find. Looking for the M9 .40, no SS or Inox. Thanks
aerolite

Postby aerolite » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:01 pm

I know a few online gun dealers that have the guns that you are looking for. Are you looking for NEW or USED firearms? Let me know, I'd be glad to get that info to you. BTW: You will need to find a gun dealer in your area that has with a FFL that will accept you online purchase (they usually charge anywhere from $10-50, 50 being on the extreme side).
aerolite

Postby aerolite » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:08 am

Thanks for the response. New or slightly used like new at the right price. I already have a 92FS, looking to add a .40 to that collection. Thanks.
aerolite

Postby aerolite » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Let me know if you have a FFL distributer that will accept a firearm for you near you. Can't get a firearm off the net without that!!! So, hit me up and I'll email you the companies through GunDirectory's email. What kind of .40 cal are you looking for? I would have to recommend CZ P-06 or I've heard good things about the Glock 23 (subcompact). But if your looking for a Beretta, you'll have to let me know the model. I have a 92 and I hardly shoot it, after I got my CZ75 (and I have 2 of them now with CTL)!
aerolite

Postby aerolite » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:10 pm

240, thanks for the responses. I do know of 2 FFL's that would accept a transfer. I am currently deployed so it would be a few months, just looking out. I have a 92FS, and i love it. I also have a Glock 27 i use for CCW. I like the way the glock shoots, accurate and all, but i dont really like the way it feels in my hand. It seems that glocks are thin, but the grips are long front to rear, and the berettas seem a little shorter front to rear, but thicker. I have seriously considered a 23. Seeing that i have small hands and short fingers, i just love the way the beretta feels and i think it is a one the nicest looking handguns out there, plus i shoot good with it. So what i am possibly looking for is a 96FS, the exact clone to the 92FS except in .40. I was considering an XD .45 compact 5", i like the way those feel, but i kind of want to stick to having 2 .40's instead of 3 different calibers. I
aerolite

Postby aerolite » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:31 pm

No problem dude! That's what we're here for, to help each other out. Hope you assiment/deploment goes well. I've done some time myself and can definately relate, missing home...shooting my guns (LOL). Take it easy and be safe!
aerolite

Postby beltbuckle » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:37 pm

If your having trouble finding beretta pistols, check out their website and click the "find a dealer". That should help your search.

P.S. Take a close look at the PX4, I bet you'd like it better...
beltbuckle

Return to Buying/Selling