>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

glock auto switch

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

glock auto switch

Postby luckypetro1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:52 pm

hello, i posted a message in regards to a glock auto switch no too long ago, no response!! First let me say I dont work for the ATF!!! I am just trying to get some info on the seller of this switch. PLEASE any help would be gratly appreciated!
luckypetro1

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:03 am

Lucky, I took a look at that ad and followed it clear into Denmark. The amount of information provided as far as identification beyond email addresses would give me cause to tell you to be cautious when dealing with this person. If you're having trouble reaching them now, before you have sent them money, leads me to believe it will probably only get more difficult. Since he is in a foreign country, without much identification and especially any Customs and BATFE stipulations (other than you check it out yourself), is enough for me to stay totally clear of that. Buyer beware!!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling