>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Beretta Jet Fire 950 BS

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Beretta Jet Fire 950 BS

Postby Walkingtall » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:14 am

A neighbor asked if I wanted to buy this Beretta for 225.00 (used), I don't know much about guns so wanted to get opinions on price here. Thanks
Walkingtall

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

I've got a Jetfire and it's one of the best little .25's I've ever owned. I owned the double action Bobcat too, another Beretta that looks just like the Jetfire and it didn't work well enough to trust it. I'd ask him how old the pistol is, look at it and check for signs of wear and look at how it has been maintained. It should be clean and with minimal wear to ask that high of a price. The current Blue Book of Gun Values lists the price at $180.00 if it's like new and $140.00 for a gun in 98% condition. So your friend might want to rethink his price. Unfortunately people can't sell a used gun for near original prices. They lose value just like cars! Hope this helps!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling