>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

DO NOT USE THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION PROCESS

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

DO NOT USE THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION PROCESS

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:46 am

THE VERIFICATION PROCESS THAT IS REQUIRED TO POST YOUR FIREARM FOR SALE HERE, DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY!! IF YOU HAVE TRIED TO ACCOMPLISH THIS VERIFICATION, YOU CAN CONFIRM THE COMPLETION BY CHECKING THE INFORMATION IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROFILE. IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR THIS PROCESS AND YOUR ADDRESS HASN'T BEEN VERIFIED, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANCEL THE CHARGE. WHEN THIS WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR AND/OR WEBMASTER CORRECTS THE ISSUE, IT WILL BE POSTED HERE. I'M SORRY FOR YOUR CONTINUED INCONVENIENCE BUT IT IS OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL OR IT WOULD'VE BEEN CORRECTED MONTHS AGO. I'M VERY SORRY, BUT PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE WEBSITE FOR UPDATES IF YOU REMAIN INTERESTED. I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY AND CONTACT THE RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL(S).
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling