>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Self Defense gun stories

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Self Defense gun stories

Postby MindOfGod » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Ok, I guess I'll share mine. I am a Armed Guard for various places in the State of Illinois. On a Saturday (my busiest day!) In a department store, a group of 3 Whites in their mid 20's (two women and 1 guy) covered in prison tatoos, comes in loud and irate trying to create a diversion. Diversion for what? A diversion So his two girlfriends can steal $95 worth of Justin Bieber Stuff.(True Story!) Unbeknownst to them, Big Brother caught them in the act and informed me (via radio) to stop them at the door. The lost prevention manager quickly joined me for back up. When we confronted the "3Some" at the door, the two females pushed past lost prevention and ran full speed outside across the street. When the man saw them run he ran also but he was running to their car. I needed to get a description of the car and tag so I followed. When he reached his car and saw me coming , he frantically started to reach under his seat for something and I WAS NOT going to find out what. So I quickly drew my SigP226 and pointed it and told him "DON'T DO IT!" He quickly changed his mind and sped off. ( Wise move since I had my P226 loaded with 16+1 Speer Gold Dot 147gr +P) To make a long story short, all 3 were detained, 2 had Warrants.
MindOfGod

Postby MindOfGod » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Now you share yours.... :-)
MindOfGod

Return to Gun Chatter