>
Board Index Miscellany Local Activity

Florida Gun Shows on Letterman

Discuss local gatherings, range days, clubs, gun shows, and other social get-togethers

Florida Gun Shows on Letterman

Postby weekendfunandgun » Tue May 08, 2007 6:56 pm

Was anyone else watching Letterman last night? An ad for one of the Florida gun shows (tallahassee I think) made it on to the "small town news" segment for having the line "everyone's welcome, ladies ESPECIALLY welcome".

That line is even on the website for the gun shows. I've always thought that was funny, guess Letterman did too.

I've seen some ladies at the shows before - not usually my kind of womyn. Wish I could get my wife to come along, but then again, she doesn't force me to go to the craft store, so why should she have to come out to the gun shows?
weekendfunandgun

Postby CONT2 » Tue May 08, 2007 10:14 pm

A coworker of mine absolutely hates the ad for the gun shows when they come to Central Fl. You know the one where the fine ass blonde is holding a pump shotgun, racks a round, smiles and says" see you at the gun show".

I think she's just jealous because she does'nt look as good as the blonde...she thinks it exploitating the blonde. Hell, the girl's getting paid...
CONT2

Postby weekendfunandgun » Wed May 09, 2007 6:13 pm

Yeah right. If it's a commercial the girl is obviously an actress. why shouldn't she take the job? I am not offended at all:)

On the other hand, it is definitely false advertisment. I have never seen a hotty like that wondering around the gun show here in orlando. (not that i would notice though, my eyes are usually down at table level the whole time i'm there, not like i'm paying attention to the people around me).
weekendfunandgun

Postby agonist » Sat May 12, 2007 5:15 pm

I've seen two hotties at gun shows. One was handing out buisness cards for some insurance company and the other was handing out flyers for an upscale antique fierarm auction.
agonist

Return to Local Activity