>
Board Index Miscellany Local Activity

Firing range in Northern Indiana

Discuss local gatherings, range days, clubs, gun shows, and other social get-togethers

Firing range in Northern Indiana

Postby Trick_McDave » Wed May 12, 2010 4:42 am

Hello

My name is Andreas Bertschi, I came across your website while googling for a firing/shooting range in Indiana.

My friends and I would like to go shooting in Indiana on Thu 5/20/2010 and are seeking a suitable place.

We're are looking for a place where we can shoot handguns and/or rifles, preferably outdoors. We all have

expirience with rifles since we come frome a country where military service is mandatory by the Constitution

(Switzerland, we all have a personal SIG SG 550 assault rifle, of course everybody has proper ID [passport]).

We're looking for a firing range where we can shoot different handguns/rifles for a day either by a flat fee

or by range prices. If the range requires, we get an instructor for a day, or a 'day pass' (if this exist).

We have basic ear protection but no goggles, if the range's is offerting it, we'll get it from there.

Our goal is to have a nice and safe day shooting. Either with a paid instructor or on our own on the range.
Trick_McDave

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:32 pm

Hello Andreas,

Welcome to our forum. I think you'll have better luck finding a range in Indiana by checking with the businesses listed on our website that advertise them. Take a look at this information and determine what's closest to the area you'll be staying in. Click this to open that page: http://www.gundirectory.com/local.asp?searchType=12&popState=IN Good luck!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Kodiakrange » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Kodiak Firing Range & Training Facility, Inc. www.kodiakrange.com. Features 2 ranges, moving steel targets and 1,000 live fire shoothouse. Only lead free frangible ammunition is allowed for obvious reasons.
Kodiakrange

Return to Local Activity