>
Board Index Miscellany Local Activity

How to find gun shows in missouri?

Discuss local gatherings, range days, clubs, gun shows, and other social get-togethers

How to find gun shows in missouri?

Postby ttyree » Sat May 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello. I'm new here and getting to know the website. I can't figure out how to find the local gun show listings for the state of missouri.

Thanks in advance for any help!
ttyree

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello ttyree and welcome to the forum. To find those listings or to add one to it, you click on the "Listings" link above and when the page opens there's a menu on the left that will direct you to a number of different options. From there you select the state of choice and the next page that opens will provide your information. Unfortunately, I checked the Missouri gun show page and nobody has listed any shows. I hope you stick around and when you locate shows in your area, list them here and help spread the word.

In the meantime, here's an excellent website that will provide you with that same information http://www.gunshows-usa.com/missouri_gun_shows.htm
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ttyree » Sat May 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Thank you so much for your help, Tig!

Theresa
ttyree

Return to Local Activity