>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

LAMMA .45

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

LAMMA .45

Postby hightech » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:20 am

I HAVE RECENTLY COME ACROSS A . 45 CAL LLAMA I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME WHERE TO LOOK FOR SOME INFO ON IT . I NEED TO GET AN ORIGINAL CLIP FOR IT THE ONLY NUMBERS I FIND ARE THE SERIAL NUM A46432

T

IT HAS A T ON THE TOP OF THE TRIGGER GUARD UNDER THE 2 I DONT KNOW IF ITS PART OF THE SERIAL NUM OR NOT THE ONLY OTHER NUM I CAN FIND IS UNDER THE HAND GRIPS AND THOSE ARE 7 82 J IT SAYS MAID IN SPAIN

ID LIKE TO FIND OUT WHAT ITS WORTH ALSO ITS IN GOOD SHAPE I WOULD BE GREATFUL FOR ANY HELP, THANKS HIGHTECH
hightech

Postby CONT2 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:25 pm

I had a 9mm llama, x1-b. it was a stoeger import and it said so on the frame, under the slide. I think it was on the right side.The serial number was similar, starting with an A with 5 digits following.I got lucky. The original receipt was in the box and it said it was originally purchased in 1986 from Wal-mart. That was right around the time Wal-mart stopped selling handguns.

Theres a book called Spanish Handguns by Gangarosa. You might get lucky and find it at a gun shop. Im not sure how much info youll get from that book. The company went out of business in 2005, April.

I sold my LLama in November to a friend simply because i hate wooden grips and I wanted a ruger .45. The gun never malfunctioned,...ever...
CONT2

Return to Gun Chatter