>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

LLAMA XI-B

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

LLAMA XI-B

Postby CON-T » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:33 am

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PISTOL? I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME OPINIONS OF THE BRAND, LLAMA. I KNOW THEYRE AFFILIATED WITH BERSA BUT ARE THEY CONSIDERED A DECENT WEAPON?

I SAW ONE AT A PAWN SHOP IN REALLY GOOD CONDITION. ID SAY CLOSE TO 90-95 %. HOLLER BACK....
CON-T

Postby jim4065 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:37 pm

Never had that model, but I had a LLama .380 and I recommend brand. Others may have a more negative experience. Article in the 97th edition of Shooters Bible gives a lot of info on the company. I have less experience with Bersa, even though I own one now. Id take a LLama over a Bersa anytime based on my limited experience with both brands.
jim4065

Postby CON-T » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:50 pm

THANKS FOR THE INPUT. I WENT AHEAD AND BOUGHT THE XI-B AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE RANGE. I FIRED OFF SEVERAL MAGS WORTH OF WINCHESTER AMMO, WITHOUT A PROBLEM. I FIRED RAPID FIRE JUST TO SEE IF IT WOULD HICCUP....AND IT DIDNT. IT HOLDS 9 RDS AND I LIKE THE SLIMNESS OF THE GRIP. IVE GOT A BIG HAND AND IT FITS WELL. THE ONLY THING ID DO TO IT IS TRY TO FIND A SET OF RUBBER GRIPS. SO FAR, I HAVENT SEEN ANY THAT FIT IT.....
CON-T

Postby CON-T » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:30 pm

does anyone know where i can find black rubber or plastic grips for this llama xi-b 9mm pistol? ive tried several places with no success.holler back...
CON-T

Return to Gun Chatter