>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Adding Items

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Adding Items

Postby foxfire » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 am

This is what I get when I try to add an item. What's the deal?

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e37'

Invalid object name 'auction'.

/includeAuctionNav.asp, line 2
foxfire

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:12 pm

What item are you trying to add?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby foxfire » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm just trying to add a new gun to my list but can't get into my inventory. When I click on My Items For Sale, all I get is the folllowing error. This has ocurred now for several weeks.

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e37'

Invalid object name 'auction'.

/includeAuctionNav.asp, line 2
foxfire

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 pm

There have been a number of posts added recently to this thread especially, explaining or describing rather the website failure of that section. I have left numerous messages with the administration here and they have ignored my requests for help. I have no control over the webmaster function of this website at all. The administration chose to remove themselves from the daily operation here and this is the trouble that has resulted from that poor decision. Until they decide to pay attention to the forum and/or it's problems this will continue. If I could fix the problem I would have done it a very long time ago. They owe everyone an apology and when you'll get one from those responsible is totally up in the air. Sorry Brother, I wish I could do something to help. I'll keep trying to contact the parties responsible and will keep you informed of any progress.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby foxfire » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:15 am

Understand-thanks
foxfire

Re:

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 pm

foxfire wrote:Understand-thanks

We're trying to touch base with as many of the members as possible and came across your old question regarding MS OLE Errors. I explained at the time that we were having some real problems with forum operation and believe we have corrected that troublesome problem! We have the good fortune of having an entirely new administration and some of us are doing our best to contact the membership that had posted questions and suggestions. I know the problem you were having has been corrected and I'd like to invite you back to the "new and improved" model, lol!! We all hope to see you back and hope you can provide some ideas and suggestions for a better forum! See you soon!! :!: :!:

tigwelder56

Re: Adding Items

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:19 pm

We need someone willing to start adding new firearms to our index. I used to do that back in the day and now with the new format, I'm unable to provide that assistance any longer. We also (back in that same day) were able to have discussions, just like we have now on the main forum, about individual firearms. We need that again. The ability to discuss an individual weapon, request the addition of a new weapon, was a huge attractor to this website and forum. I'd like to request your consideration of bringing that back to the Gundirectory. Thanks for your help! :!:

Best, Tig

tigwelder56

Return to Website Help