>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Exactly where is the sell item page?

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Exactly where is the sell item page?

Postby glennwih » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 am

These gun selling websites never cease to unimpress me. Listen carefully, put the damn sell your firearm button on the frontpage and make multiple copies everywhere. When I click on buy/sell it has an error code. That's bullshit.
glennwih

Postby Gloc9mm » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Maybe you are having a problem cause this really isn't a "Gun selling website"! This is a Gun Forum that is nice enough to add a "Classifieds" page for it's qualified members!
Gloc9mm

Postby glennwih » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:27 pm

That makes no sense and doesn't answer the question. Thanks anyways.
glennwih

Postby Gloc9mm » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Maybe if I say it this way, The Website sells nothing!

It's "regular members" sell their used weapons under classifieds as the site provides an area for them to do so free of charge. But it's not a priority area as with the other info categories, which are what most of us are mainly concerned with here. If the site itself were selling I am sure it would be more involved, but that's not this sites purpose.

*Find another please!
Gloc9mm

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:09 pm

The truth is the classified section is out of order right now. Admin has been notified and until they fix it there's nothing the moderators can do. You can however reserve your nasty remarks for someone who deserves it, not us. Glenn you can be pissed as much and as long as you want but don't take it out on people that are simply messengers. You're new here and if you want to stay a member, I suggest you lighten up a bit. Merry Christmas you grinch...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Website Help