>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Winchester Model 62 questions

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Winchester Model 62 questions

Postby TOPFUEL » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:00 pm

In 1946 my Grandfather came back from the War and bought some rifles and pistols. Handed down a Wincherster Model 62 to my Dad, who just handed it down to me. Anywho, I know little about it. I can't find the right forum here either. If someone can direct to the right forum that would be great. Thanks. -TOP
TOPFUEL

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey Top, this is a year old thread but it belongs to a very good forum. Check them out to start and I'll keep looking for additional information for you. http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=47976
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby TOPFUEL » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Hey Tig:) Yer back. Sweet:) Thank you man. Grandpa was a Tailgunner during the War, came back, then 20 + yrs later in '68-69 died from lung cancer at I think the age of 46. I was only 5 or 6 yrs old, but I do remember him well. Thanks again Man!:) -TOP
TOPFUEL

Return to Website Help