>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Best 9mm for conceal/carry for the money

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Best 9mm for conceal/carry for the money

Postby charliemac » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:48 pm

I am an ex marine and I love handguns. Lately Ive been paranoid that we are going to lose our right to own firearms. Im interested in all info on the best all around handgun for protection and reliability.
charliemac

Postby Captian » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Best 9 for pocket carry for the money = KelTec PF-9

Better 9 for pocket carry = Kahr PM-9

Better caliber for pocket carry = Kahr PM-40

Better gun for carry = Colt LW Commander 45

Best gun for carry = Kimber Super Carry Ultra HD
Captian

Postby Will_Carry » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Thank you for your service to our country! My family is from Baldwin and Barbor counties in the great state of Alabama.

The Captian has mentioned some excellent pistols.

If I could recomend a first handgun, it would be a .357 magnum large frame revolver like the Ruger GP-100 or the Smith and Wesson 686. The .357 is the KING of one shot stops and renown for reliabilty. It can shoot 38 special loads with almost no recoil, 38sp+P with a little more stopping power and very little recoil or full on .357 magnum loads that have a 96% chance of stopping a bad guy with one shot.

I have a concealed carry permit and I have many handguns for concealed carry, home protection, Target shooting and zombie attacks. I carry the .357, loaded with full house .357 ammo, as a car gun and a woods gun. I use speed loaders and can reload in just a few seconds.
Will_Carry

Postby charliemac » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Thanks Captain and Will Carry. I appreciate the input, I actually have a keltec PF-9 and a Bersa thunder 380. Im paying on a bersa compact 45 with laser sights right now. Alot of people dont have a high opinion of these two weapon manafacturers, but I can tell you I have fired hundreds of rounds through both of them and never have had a hiccup. The keltec takes some getting used to with the trigger pull. But;Practice keeps you alive and comfortable, once again; Thanks,Charliemac-semper-fi
charliemac

Postby jack520 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 pm

I am a new here ,look forward to make more friends here ,thank you. Coach Outlet Stores

Coach Bags

coach outlet
jack520

Return to Website Help