>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

add gun to holster

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

add gun to holster

Postby bigdave » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 pm

the add gun to holster feature is not working for me. anyone else having that problem?
bigdave

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 am

Hi BigDave,

I apologize for the problems you're experiencing. The webmaster has been working to improve and add several functions to the forum. I haven't been able to contact him recently, so I can't be sure that your problem is part of that change. I'll look into it though and see what I can find out. Just curious though, what are you trying to add?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Maybe He's taking a break from all the new options He's added, like the cool new photo thing that doesn't work!
g4l

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:31 pm

Whaddaya mean?? It's working great for me. Can't you see it?

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby FLOTUS » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:19 am

FLOTUS

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:11 am

Your test/inquiry is spot on! We are experiencing a very basic failure to communicate. The webmaster has "left the building" and our attempts to contact him, to resolve these issues have been met with complete silence. As a Moderator I am very limited in what I can correct. I'm very sorry that this has been so troublesome for you. We are doing everything we can to re-establish contact with the appropriate individual. Thank you for your patience,

tigwelder56

Postby FLOTUS » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:37 am

Wow, Tig, you're very quick to respond! Thanks for that.

Have you considered looking into setting up a Ning network? I'm a member of TeamSarah.org (which - by the way - has an NRA Members group forum!) and they operate on a Ning social networking program. It's more like facebook, but WAY MORE user-friendly. If you were to do something like that, you would have to contact all the members here to let them know that we're heading over to another site.
FLOTUS

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:44 am

Hello again! Not quite so fast this time, eh? We haven't been getting many (any) notifications of replies to posts. That makes it more difficult than it should be. I'm the only Moderator clocking in these days. There hasn't been much interest in moderating any longer because of the total lack of cooperation and consideration being given to us. Can't blame anyone for feeling that way either.

I'm not familiar with the Ning Network. I'm an original Internet junkie but I'm not on top of all the new or recently new stuff available! LOL!! I'm an analog Webrat in a digital world! Does that make any sense? I hope so, ha! What would a change to your network accomplish? How would we apply it to this format? We (I) can't make a unilateral decision regarding something that would make such a large impact on the existing format. Your suggestion essentially would involve setting up a new forum. I'm certain that your question has piqued the interest of many. If you have the time, please describe your idea and how we could apply it to the current forum.

tigwelder56

Postby FLOTUS » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:32 pm

FLOTUS

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Thanks for your concern. I'll check out the websites you mentioned, they sound interesting. We need something user friendly around here! One problem we have is the inability to notify all members with a single message. Should we ever need to contact everyone, we'd be SOL. Hopefully we'll get something figured out soon...

tigwelder56

Next

Return to Website Help