>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Scam alert!!!!!

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Scam alert!!!!!

Postby ke7zem » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Possible Scam going on this sight!!!!!

I had a Glock 22 for sale in the classified on this site. I

had it listed for $490.00, which no one in there right mind

would pay for it but that was the least I could take for as

much as I had In. well the add was up for so long I

forgot about it, until member"younghernandeazz" replied

saying he would pay full price and then some. Long story

short and 2 months later, He sends me a check for

$3000.00. If that is not enough, He said His "Shipper"

needed the rest of the money, close to $2400.00 sent via

western union immediately after the check clears my

bank, then they said someone would be buy tomorow, to

pick it up. I went to my band and the instantly said I was

being scammed and not to touch the 3000.00 I deposited

on friday. what they do is get you to draw cash and give

it to them, then the check goes bad. I thought the

community here would like to know that. I have all the

email corispondance and message from this website

between Mr. Young Hernandez, I will keep them for

records. I will not be sending anyone any money buy

western union. Oh, the supposed shippiing company

called me today and said they would be buy tomorow, I

said no such thing will happen, I am being scammed, she

said oh, ok, I will look into it. let me know what you think?
ke7zem

Postby Gloc9mm » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 am

This is unreal! Hell, you would think these idiots would be a bit leary of scamming people that carry weapons!

*Thank's for your story! I would never have thought they were as smart as that. I guess the red flag was the amount they were willing to pay. Maybe I missed something, but did you lose the money??
Gloc9mm

Postby Gloc9mm » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:33 am

I know weapons are not allowed to be shipped into the US privately, but are they allowed to be sold to the outside legally?? I always just assumed no, because they are always fighting people shipping into Mexico, but I really don't know what that rule actually is??
Gloc9mm

Postby ke7zem » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:48 pm

thanks for responding. no. the money still LOOKS like it is available in my ban, the Young Hernandez Character keeps writng me and making threats and your right, The gun I had for sale is NOT the only one I have, Now he says he is going to call his Financial institution and cancel the check. I said, I would have no problem with that, I am not touching that money. I actually don't know why I deposited it before I talked to my bank, but, once I talked to them, they said immediately that it was a scam. and I definately looked into proper shipping for a handgun in my state of WA. I can use an FFL dealer and for 45.00 they make the transfer, then, they can use USPS. (I would have to us UPS, declare it, and ship overnight). Then my gun dealer said he needed the name of the STORE, (not just anyone with an ffl)the phone number, the ffl, you know, all of the important information, and the name of the person it was to be shipped to. I told this to Mr Hernandez over and over and he insisted he had a shipper who does this all the time. They (the supposed shipper) called yesterday, saying they were coming by wednesday to pick up the gun and I said no, this is a scam, (i think she was a part of it) and there will be NO package for anyone to pic up!!! they never called back. Here is what the latest email from Hernandez says:"it's from Younghernandazzz@aol.com here it is:" think am tired of these insult.and my shipper mail me and told me you called her SCAMAR!Oh no it rediculous please return back my check or i will mail my financial bank to fortifie the check and declare it has a stolen check.thank am not interesting in the item again"
ke7zem

Postby Gloc9mm » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:40 pm

If this clown had the set up he says he has and it is legit, he certainly wouldn't be purchasing a weapon from you, especially for the price he paid! If he suppossedly does it all the time he would deal directly with Glock. You may just get lucky if you play your cards right and still have the money in your Acct. 6 months from now. Once it clears the Bank, if it was made out in your name they cannot claim it was stolen.

Maybe a call to the ATF would cover your ass as far as anyone trying to get back at you. I am sure they wpould love to hear your story.

Good Luck! These people deserve to get a bit of what they give to others they succeed in scamming!
Gloc9mm

Postby ke7zem » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:47 pm

yes, I agree. the check was made out to me, It sits in my account and It's not going anywhere until I know something for sure. Boy he keeps coming up with excuses though doesn't he? I told him from the beginning how it is suppossed to shipped but he assured me he has a "personal shipper". and your right, My Glock is awesome, and comes with 3 mags and other stuff, but I had it valued at $425. from a shop sold as is. but i could probably expect a little less than $400.00. I was asking $450 + $100 for shipping!!! I had forgotten I even put the add up! If you look at his profile, you will see he made one comment in august of this year, said he was looking for a gun, will pay good price, then he must have came across my add. you guys should check it out. Younghernandazzz is his member name, let get back to you to make sure, that's his email address.
ke7zem

Postby ke7zem » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:48 pm

yes, his member name is youngherndazzz.
ke7zem

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 pm

You should have immediately notified the Police about this and when you're done reading this, I suggest you do just that! This is bad news on many levels. The BATFE should be notified as well **PRONTO**
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Website Help