>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

MY PROFILE

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

MY PROFILE

Postby WeaponsRoom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:45 pm

The My Profile link/page is now more of a 'dashboard' to quickly see an overview of your activity. You will also be able to see similar views of other users by simply clicking on their name. It will evolve into the hub of your experience. Enjoy and please comment.
WeaponsRoom

Postby lotsip81 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Is our personal email addresses, that is used for notification purposes, going to be able for all to see? Or is that just if you verify it?

Also I noticed that the mailbox link doesn't work anymore, I can only access my mailbox through the "My Profile" link.

Other than that, I like the idea and concept of the page
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:22 pm

It doesn't look like all the information is available. When checking your profile, all of your personal stuff, like email address, etc., are missing.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby lotsip81 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 pm

I see......when I checked mine, I saw my email address. But when I checked yours, us is just "Send Message"...I get it now.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby WeaponsRoom » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:07 am

Email address and phone number, mailing address, are only visible to yourself, or the purchaser of one of your items in the classifieds.

Any missing info will be added later, we are still working on it.
WeaponsRoom

Return to Website Help