>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

posting links to other site

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

posting links to other site

Postby Diz » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 am

Is it ok if i post a link to www.class3dealers.com in your forums.

It is a class 2 and class 3 dealer online directory. I am trying to get a full listing of as many dealers in the US as I can. There is no real list of dealers everywhere so i decided to create one. Hopefully this will help customer easily find a dealer near them.

Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas.

PS: I did not know this would be posted in the forums until after i clicked submit, I used the ask the webmaster link.
Diz

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm

That's okay, but did you go ahead and resubmit the request through the Webmaster's link? Thank you.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Diz » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 pm

I submitted my first post through the "ask the WebMaster" link and it posted it in the forums which was not by intent.

For letting me put the link on this site i put a banner on my site to here.
Diz

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Thanks for placing our banner in such a prominent position!! Of course the final approval will come from our Webmaster and I'm sure it will come promptly. It appears as if your website is just getting off the ground and I look forward to taking a more in depth look at it. Thanks again for your consideration. Merry Christmas!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Diz » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Thanks it less then a week old and off to a good start. It is a good resource for dealers. and best of all its free. lol :)

Merry Christmas to you as well.
Diz

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:59 pm

I have attempted a couple of times to send you a message and have been unsuccessful. After drafting the message, it requests a security code. I see no reference to such a code and both of my messages have been lost. Can you please explain that function? Thank you.

tigwelder56

Postby Diz » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Its captcha and it is broke. Let me get to fixing it. thanks

edit: fixed :) stupid php one character off and everything goes to @#$%
Diz

Return to Website Help