>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

How do you remove a range listing?

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

How do you remove a range listing?

Postby dmachlan » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm

Is there a way to remove a range listing from the site? We have a range that is no longer available for public use, but the person who did the original entry passed away, and there's no apparent way to remove our entry without being him. Any help on how to do this would be appreciated.
dmachlan

Postby lotsip81 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm

If you are able to give us some more information it would prove to be useful. Are you able to give us the name of the range listing? How about the username of the person who posted it? If you could give us a little more info, one of use moderators or the webmaster might be better able to help you.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby lotsip81 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:03 am

WeaponsRoom,

Your help is needed here, I have sent you a PM with some additional information......thanks for the help
lotsip81

Postby lotsip81 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:06 am

WeaponsRoom,

Can we get a status update on this please? I am sure that it is frustrating to receive calls pertaining to public usage when the range is no longer open to the public.

Thank you

lotsip81
lotsip81

Postby lotsip81 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:30 am

dmachlan,

Just wanted to let you know the latest. I did get a response from the webmaster. Just so you know, he is working on it. As I am to understand it, the initial design didn't really allow for it to be deleted. But he said that he is working on a way to get this done.

With all he is trying to do for the site here, I just ask you to be patient just a little while longer. As you can see he has been busy around here trying to get things up to date.
lotsip81

Postby dmachlan » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:22 pm

No problem with waiting. I just appreciate the effort. It seems to me that building the capability to remove listings should be a benefit for the site generally, ao I'm glad that work is being done.

Thanks, again!
dmachlan

Return to Website Help