>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Move Legal & Political

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Move Legal & Political

Postby sail1993 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:36 pm

I think the "Legal and Political" forum should be move up to the "General" category. I'll get more traffic there and hopefully gain more activists. Just my humble opinion.
sail1993

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:27 pm

The Webmaster would have to make that decision and last I heard he was on a Sabatical somewhere in Nepal. I'm curious though why you feel its current location isn't suitable?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby sail1993 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 pm

I guess it simply a matter of geography. I think the forum at the top would get more traffic. I don't think its current location under "Serious Shooters" ia appropriate. 2A activism is important for everyone. Whether you shoot skeet, or have a shotgun for home defense, (as I now do, thanks to your input)

I know when I come to this site I tend to start at the top and work my way down. With so many postings I may get through a few here and there. I'm sure you agree that we have to keep informed of any and all attempts to subvert 2A rights. H.R. 45 is a good example. The GOAL introduced bill in Mass is another. Although I just recently acquired a license I've been concerned about the erosion of rights for years. I had a NRA membership 25 years before I got my license. But that's just me. I'm a political junkie. I write letters and send emails to congressman and senators. But since I live in Mass, the bastion of liberalism, my pleas fall on deaf ears.
sail1993

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Okay, now I've got a better understanding of your idea and I think you have made a good point. It may well get more views in the General Topics section but anyone posting to it now will get notified of future posts to it. It's not a perfect setup but it will notify interested parties when posts are made to it in its current location. Provided this website keeps working like it should...lol!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:28 am

Well, it's not notifying again???

Do you mean "Chatter"? I feel this Category should be mainly for Website problems, or any other issues having to do with the Site.

But that's just my opinion. I really don't care where this Cat. is placed. I scan them all

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 am

OK, Today I got 30 Replies from the Forum, most of which are a Week or so old, and/or duplicated.

tigwelder56

Return to Website Help