>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

FIREFOX

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

FIREFOX

Postby TOPFUEL » Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:44 pm

I have been having problems getting into this Site using IE for the past couple of Weeks, but was afraid to Download Firefox, being I have always only used IE. I know Firefox had been recommended before so I just Downloaded it and must say it makes Logging In a lot easier!

Thanks, Bill

**UPDATE 7/28- Had to remove Firefox as I was unable to Defragment my Computer after Donwloading it. I don't know why, it just would not work?? So, back to IE once again!

Bill
TOPFUEL

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm

I don't know much about Firefox. I know alot of people like it because it has better security features than IE. I think the beauty of either is in the experience of the user. I haven't ever had any problems with IE. I used Google Chrome for a few days and went back to IE. I guess I'm just more familiar with IE because I've used it for over a decade.

I've been having problems posting items to the forum for days. It's odd, because I can post far less important items to the forum, but when I try to add "HOT" political topics of any length, the forum kicks it back and won't post. I don't know why this continually happens but I personally think it smells oddly fishy.

So use whatever works. That's what's important here. Until we figure out what's happening, do what it takes to make things work! It has been a challenge around this place for years. No reason to think it has improved simply because it should! LOL!! Hang in there and thanks for sticking around...

(I hope this posts, we'll see!)
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby judgeparker » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:17 pm

I have some problems with Google Chrome,Firefox and IE it does not seem to make a difference.
judgeparker

Postby judgeparker » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:54 pm

**UPDATE 7/28- Had to remove Firefox as I was unable to Defragment my Computer after Donwloading it. I don't know why, it just would not work?? So, back to IE once again!

Bill ...
judgeparker

Return to Website Help