>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Update on the new site progress...

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Update on the new site progress...

Postby Tralik33 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Me and the other two partners are in the final negotiations of the partnership and responsibilities. We are going to form an LLC. It will consist of the 3 of us, but I will retain 100% voting rights meaning I will have final say on what we and do not do with the website. I'm anticipating that we can get the LLC set up in a couple of weeks.

As for the website itself, from what I have been told, it looks like about a month of part-time work to get the database and interface built to a useable standard. This would give very similar functionality to what we have now on this site. It would have a working database of firearms and linked forums, user registration, private messaging ability, etc... I would consider this phase 1 of the project. However, development will not stop there. There will be quite a few additional improvements in the following phases including some customizability options, a working "holster" feature and possibly even an ebay-style auction site where users can buy, sell, and trade firearms and firearms accessories in a more secure manner than what we have here. Anyhow, I'm not going into more detail at this time because honestly, I don't want to give away some of the ideas we have. :-)
Tralik33

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:34 pm

NIce man i look forward to it
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Please check your message box. I sent you those idea's regarding membership options.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Website Help