>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

New Servers

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

New Servers

Postby ActiveFan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:43 pm

The GunDirectory family of sites is now being hosted by numerous servers instead of a single server. This was the major reason for the slow website load and response time throughout 2008.

You should now be experiencing a fast-loading website.
ActiveFan

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:24 am

WHEN WILL THE NEW SERVERS BE ONLINE????????

I'm pleased to hear that things are improving. Lord knows we have all been hoping that something positive would happen here versus an end of the forum. So far, so good! There is an obvious improvement thus far... Don't stop now!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:56 pm

These new servers haven't made a bit of difference!! 90% of the time my attempts to place a post fail. Constant Server Time Outs! Why do general information posts go through and the posts that deal with pro-conservative political issues like Obama and the 2A hit a brickwall? Nobody in a position to correct these issues seem to even realize that we're here. Hell, I can't even get a simple response to an email. The consideration around here is non existent. Thanks loads....
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Website Help