>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

CCW Pistol Battle Test

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

CCW Pistol Battle Test

Postby GlockRocker » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:31 pm

We all know of at least one full-size pistol that we feel confident to protect us and some of them (Glocks and Sigs) have already passed some torture/field tests. The same can't be said for "pocket guns."

What if you ran a huge promotion on this site to gather funds and ideas to do a "CCW" field battle test?

I'd like to see the Beretta Tomcat, Bobcat, Seecamp, NAA Guardian and Mini, Kel Tecs, Ruger LCP, Bersa Conceal, AMT, Kahr PM9, Tuarus 25 series, Walther TPH and the Derrenger LM5 go head-to-head in a shoot test for reliability mainly, accuracy secondary, conceal ability, warranty, etc. I don't think this has ever been done.
GlockRocker

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:38 pm

It would be an interesting study but it's outside of the ability of this forum GR! It would be a lot of fun to be a part of. That would be a lot of shooting and a lot of Ibuprofen to keep the pain in our hands down!! Shooting that many pocket guns in such short order would be rough!! Great idea though...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Thu May 01, 2008 7:18 pm

It would be one helluvva good time,though.

Keep 'em poppin',SittingMoose,Shaman.
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Postby beltbuckle » Fri May 02, 2008 2:45 pm

Hmm, if only we new someone to sponsor us. You know like a firearm websit that wants an edge on the competion!!!
beltbuckle

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri May 02, 2008 2:59 pm

That's something AF could get us involved in if he was interested. He's got the advertisers that might be interested in doing something like that. Problem is getting the guy's attention. I guess he's just busy. I'm still waiting for info on our previous troubles. I think I'll be waiting a long time...

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Sat May 03, 2008 2:48 pm

OK, You Guys buy Me all the guns, I'll play with them and report back, hows that sound?lol
g4l

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 03, 2008 4:04 pm

You'll need someone to confirm all the tests, so you're going to have to put my name on that list!! I can take the photo's, set up the tests and write the articles that we'll send to all the gun magazines. All they need to provide us is the firearms, room and board, ammo, money for food and entertainment and a few bucks for spending money. That's all...

tigwelder56

Postby beltbuckle » Mon May 05, 2008 9:59 am

You'll need a few more than a few bucks for spending money! We all know you guys will try and put a stripper thru college!!!!! LMAO
beltbuckle

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon May 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Hey, it's not that expensive if they're still in High School!! LMAO! Besides, this is an equal opportunity society we live in now. We may just demand that the stripper pay her own damn way. I wonder if we can find a stripper that goes by the name "Annie Oakley"? That would sure make the article more interesting and appropriate...

tigwelder56

Return to Website Help