>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Post order

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Post order

Postby kyle44mag » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:29 pm

I just can never seem to get enough hunting, and our hunting section here is a little shall we say neglected at the moment? Anyway I googled cyote hunting and I got linked to thefirearmsforum.com I know what oyu guys are thinking I felt like such a traitor. I very much prefer our little site here except for one area. Post order. The first post, the one that starts a thread is listed first, at the top of the very first page. The was fantastic for me because I have dialup, and I did not have to go all the way to the end to read the first post, because of this I was able to read a multi-page post in half the time it would have on this site. I still love this one much more but switching the order of the posts so it is like the other site would be a great help to all dial-up members. Just want to try to improve the site. Kyle
kyle44mag

Postby beltbuckle » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:15 pm

Many of us like the way the post order is however we are working on getting the admin. to make page numbers on the bottom of the page so that you are able go directly to certain pages. Wich I think will help with your concern.
beltbuckle

Postby kyle44mag » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:24 am

First thing I want to say is, Duh! Why didn't I think of that? Of course that will be fantastic. Bravo mein gents. Keep pushing it to admin. Thank you. Kyle
kyle44mag

Return to Website Help