>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Your forums

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Your forums

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri May 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Something is wrong with this site. Use of some punctuation will cause the addition of extra characters, numbers and letters. We have a hacker that has caused all kinds of problems for the forum and I hope he rots in hell. Trust me, we ll nail your worthless ass. The hardest part of this story is we have a good idea who s responsible and cant seem to do anything about it.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby jdeangelis99 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:08 pm

what a scumbag with no life.. Go cry because no one here likes you
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri May 16, 2008 6:54 pm

You re right, scum comes in many ugly forms. He must have a miserable life. Big deal you fool, you can mess up a forum temporarily. Kind of similar to a cyber temper tantrum, lol. Once a loser, always a loser. Do the right thing and go home to Mommy. Maybe she can remind you what responsibility and consideration for others is all about.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 17, 2008 12:19 am

So some blood prick with a stick up his ass caused all these problems with the site?!;?!;? What a F#$;*; @sshole, bet he still stucks his thumb and craps himself when he doesn';t get his way. I would say, from a professional stand point, that this indiviual has an insecurity complex and is extremly narsasistic. Poor bastard...wait I mean cunt!;

That feels much better. Ahhhh. Hopefully we can get back to business and enjoying our site again. I';ve learned alot here, made some friends, and hopefully help some people out as well. That';s all I';ve got to say about that. (;LOL);

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 17, 2008 12:32 am

240, did you look at your last post. I can t even use a question mark because it will cause problems to the site. must be pretty sad to live your life like this dipshit does. We just have to do our best and tell ourselves that his day of fun and bullshit will soon come to an end. I m going to enjoy that day Mr. Bill doe...

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 17, 2008 12:50 am

I don';t live my life like this dipshit does and I don';t appreciate you make a judgement call about me, when you do even know me, other than some of my posts. So please don';t go there.

I';m just upset that the site isn';t working the way it';s supposed to. What, I';m not aloud to vent?

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 17, 2008 1:05 am

I see no response. Hmmm. Perhaps, someone else has made a poor judgement call.

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 17, 2008 1:48 am

240, what are you talking about... I was never referring to anything you said, sorry if you took it wrong. I hope you

didn t think I was calling you a dipshit. Hardly... No I was talking about that moron that continues to cause problems. I was pointing out the damage he has generated simply by using punctuation. You are certainly allowed to vent. Again, I wasn t talking about anything you said. This is just another example of the trouble that this guy is stirring up.

I can t use any proper punctuation because it just turns into a bunch of jibberish. About all I can use is a period and sometimes a comma will work. Anything else shows up as numbers, characters and garbage. So if my posts seem to be missing emphasis, you know why.

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat May 17, 2008 8:35 am

tigwelder56,

Got you message...thank you, I really appreciated it. Let me appoligize here on the boards for mistaking your post and taking it personally. Our best bet is not to allow this SOB to get our goat, so-to-speak. Just keep on keep';;n on, cause I care about this site and all the great people I';;ve met here. Let not let one bad apple spoil the barrel (;;lol...barrel);;!;;

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:40 am

A very odd thing happened this evening. I received two emails from 240SX that were from a long time ago, two one after another. I checked the "who is" information and I got this information "http://kaline.adaptive.net/" . Guess what I got in return? I got yet another link to this website!! Strange shit if you ask me... Have you been getting any strange or old messages 240? This ain't right!

tigwelder56

Next

Return to Website Help