>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

brands and problems

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby DADDYMONSTER » Thu May 31, 2007 2:11 pm

Thanks for input guys, first yes i had fired other ammo through the weapon after this box with no problems just to make sure it wasnt the weapon. Next i bought that ammo at Dicks sporting Goods so im not real sure if they would replace it or do i need go direct to the company(remmington), that and i dont have the box(crap),besides the fact that i dont know if i ever want to shoot this type of ammo again, it left one hell of alot of crap in the gun, had me cleaning it for almost an hour.
DADDYMONSTER

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu May 31, 2007 3:37 pm

Without the box Remington won't do anything, IMHO. But it's worth a try. The first thing that want is the batch number so they can look and see if there are any other filed complaints. You might let Dicks know about the problem so they are made aware of it. With all the problems you had including the crud they left behind would stop me from buying any. You might check the Remington website, maybe they have a customer forum that you could post your experiences with the junk. You might find out that there are others that had the same trouble.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Website Help