>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Move function

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Move function

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:32 pm

Weve been having a lot of questions about the move function. It seems that the way its configured doesnt allow us to move an individual post but instead it wipes out the entire thread and moves it title and all to a different forum. Is that true? Glocks and I have been going round and round about how to make it work and we got nothing solved or understood. Can you explain how the move function as it is configured is going to work without moving posts that dont need moving? We dont need to move entire threads, usually its going to be a few posts. We ask the members to move to the correct forum and then we can move their misplaced posts with them. I thought that was what we were trying for but it hasnt worked that way unfortunately. If there is a method to acheive the action Im talking about I would appreciate it if you could describe the way to get it done. Thanks, Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ActiveFan » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:33 pm

At this time, the move function can only move an entire thread.
ActiveFan

Return to Website Help