>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

mossberg and remington?

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:44 pm

Yikes! You are so right,S&W910.Just what I need now, Allah P.O.'d at me for over-allocating His Holy Virgins.Sheesh,I've made enough trouble with God-God,let alone another!
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:47 pm

so tell us a lil about yourself sittingmoose
jdeangelis99

Postby S&W910 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:28 pm

i've read some books lmfao
S&W910

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:37 am

I'm going' to town on a Mossberg 'International' Plinkster .22 LR. I 'Militarize' 'em. It looks cool. double strapped the mags together , take DAT Billery.Speaking of Bill,Does that stupid '10 Rounds-only' 'Law' Grandfather-out ?Also cut the stock off , pistol gripped it , shortened the fore-end,added an air-cooling tube,blaser flashlight,laser,and a 10 inch spike bayonet,did an internal polishing job on bolt&slide surfaces. all that's left to do is polish exterior, then camo-paint and finish the whippet on the grip.. Nay shall evil thief pound upon this 'walkers' self ,as did that bastard, seen on a "security" camera.The showing of such on the 'News'just re-affirms how non-secure a geezer really is.Actually,it's just an odd looking target popper . So I'll spend the day blasting away on my Range.

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:30 pm

I don't believe that they can take away our large capacity magazines, or weapons with the new legislation they're trying to hang us with. That's providing the legislation doesn't have something hiding in it that makes owning it illegal. They would have to confiscate everything to acheive that goal. I don't think for one second that they wouldn't be willing to do it if they were able to pass shit legislation like that. They would stop any further production though. Providing it followed the same ideas that the Clinton ban produced. The Pro Gun Lobby and everyone who values their Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms better get their collective butts off the couch when election time comes around and vote that shit out. It's never been more important than it is now to fight these liberal boneheads by writing, emailing, soap boxing, and supporting every organization that is willing to fight for our gun rights. It has never been as necessary as it is right now to push these Liberal gun haters back to where they came from and throw away the key!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:27 pm

A-flamin'-men, to that, cousin. I just came back from the gun shop with some ppk parts. While in conversation with the gun smith, I learned New York State is not allowing the Clinton ten-round clip law grandfather-out here in NYS, as it is to be doing Nationally. Albany(NYS Legislature), in one of their tricky leftist Dem. controlled Senate maneuvers,pulled an un schedualed mid-night vote to uphold " Clintons' Law". Now I can see a little more clearly as to why the Leftists' did not stink-up the Media over Va. Tech. They are waiting for their hopeful Liberal Democrat victory in the White House. Ideally, to fine tune a solid-core connection between both Houses of Congress and the Presidency- then shall the Legislative Assault on Private Ownership of firearms commence with all earnest. Vote, Vote, Vote for those friendly to the Second Amendment ! This Un-Holy Alliance must never be allowed to germinate. Not as long as we have the power of The Vote and that there are StatesMen and Women out there who Respect and Support Our Second Amendments' Provisions and Right.

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:58 pm

Let's move this conversation to the Lega & Political forum. I'll start a thread.

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Website Help