>
Board Index Getting Started Website Help

Site Bull Poop

Read about whats new and improved on the site, or make suggestions about how we can make the website better.

Site Bull Poop

Postby XXOXX » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 am

No punctuation on posts.

I submit a gun for review and get error

No edit feature on posts.

Postings listed from bottom to top. Most sites list top to bottom -- like a list.

Id be interested in comments.

This site seems to attract clueless and newbies. Probably because of format limitations.

This could be a decent site . . . But it needs some work.
XXOXX

Postby DaLonelyRanger » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:14 am

I agree, the posts should be easier to read. Maybe they are just cutting cost
DaLonelyRanger

Postby jdeangelis99 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:12 pm

question what do you meen it should be easier to read? WE would love to make things easier for people and the webmaster im sure agrees. SO just leave any suggestions you have on the moderators forum
jdeangelis99

Postby dirk911 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:01 pm

Maybe you should start your own site with edit features and everything else you want. Getting a error when posting does happen on occasion and that is a legitament concern, all other complaints you have are the same complaints that the annoying neighbor next door would have like stop blowing grass in the direction of my lawn when you mow! Your topic is the "site is bull poop". My suggestion to you is if somthing tastes like shit........ spit it out! save your shit starting complaints for your neighbors who have to be near you. The moderators of this site work hard to add things that need to be added at the request of its members but the concerns you have are a waste of time.

How did I know that RANGER would agree on this one?
dirk911

Postby S&W910 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:26 pm

Bull shit he must be blind i can see the site quite well granted my eye sight is 20-10 in my right eye and 20-15 in my left eye,,,, hey maybe he's color blind..............
S&W910

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:00 am

He has complained constantly. I think he expects total perfection from anything and everything. The expectation of perfection is a noble desire but somewhat unrealistic in a public forum. If he were paying for a service I would expect more people to jump through hoops when he snapped his fingers. But it doesn't work that way in the big world folks! You get what you pay for and on this site I think you get that and much more. If you've got suggestions for improvement, please share them. But if all you have time to do is bash us for volunteering our time and trying our best to make things right, well, my personal response is to click on that thing that says "Log Out" and stay logged out.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby S&W910 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:19 am

ok Suggestion how bout getting rid of the whiny ass people?
S&W910

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:35 am

well put tig..Im new to this moderator thing and it is harder then it looks!!
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:01 am

It is a full time job JD. It requires us to always stay on top of things and now to add things. It requires that much to keep the site on top of the ratings, to control the temperature of the forums and to keep the content at the highest quality possible. I believe the quality of the Forum is totally reliant on the quality of the members and dedication of the staff. If it was easy, everyone would want to do it! LOL!! I will tolerate a whiner, although difficult. But when the whining turns to bashing and complete disrespect of the Forum and its members, the rules change in my book. We're very fortunate to have a very positive, helpful membership and it's our responsibility as staff members to see to it that their participation and respect are protected.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby dirk911 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:22 am

I guess im to much of a hot head for a moderator position but thats a good thing cause I cant let bullshit go un noticed. I will just try to keep saying some more of the stuff you guys wish you could say!lol. Just messin, In all actuality I enjoy posting on the site and trying to help others when possible and I have a great respect for the moderators time and effort. Thats why it pisses me off when the bashing starts and its always the same people. Anyway, not tryin to kiss any asses just want to give credit to those who do a thankless job for free.

Dirk

p.s. jd, congrats on the promotion and GOOD LUCK!
dirk911

Next

Return to Website Help