>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

best gun scene in a movie?

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby sigpower » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:40 pm

Radio, I haven't read the book but in the movie they do speak to the virus as causing the masses to become animalistic. It was apparently a real sticking point with a certain forum member that I had a poor battle plan. Let me just say this.... although I now recognize that the infected people were not zombies as defined by Websters ( a animated corpse) they surely would not have liked the effects of the armament I suggested. My apologies to any of 44's family members I may have offended.
sigpower

Postby sigpower » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:44 pm

By the way beltbuckle my wife agrees with you. lol.
sigpower

Postby HogManMagnum » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:03 pm

what about 28 days later zombies? that could actually happen... as opposed to reanimated corpses... something like the rage virus could really happen... ok, its a stretch but plausible

and yes, this discussion is rediculous but why not... shtf could be political, viral, or religeous/supernatural. might as well be ready for all of them
HogManMagnum

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:56 pm

if that ever happend i might freak out and sit in my house with my guns and shoot untill one bullet left then use it onmysself lol.. God i hate those kind of movies!!
jdeangelis99

Postby radio_relay » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Well, I finally rented "I Am Legend". It was an entertaining movie. Not the best I've seen, but it was good.

I didn't particularly care for the subliminal racial message (I'm getting real tired of that from all areas of the media). However, overall, it was good.
radio_relay

Postby radio_relay » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:20 pm

"Hitman!" When 47, the main character, posses as Mr. Price (a German arms dealer) and shoots up Belakof's brother's body guards and then shoots him square in the head with a .45! That was the tits man. Must see movie, not to mention 47 uses this smoke'n Blazer Sniper Rifle!

I thought it would be lame, cause it's based off of a video game, but boy was I wrong. A must see!!!
radio_relay

Postby ShootSS » Sat May 17, 2008 9:57 am

The best gun scene Ive seen lately in a movie was The Bourne Identity. Matt Damons character -Jason Bourne- has just fought his way into a large spiral stairwell about 4-5 flights up. There is a lone gunman coming up the stairwell with an automatic weapon shooting up at him. Bourne grabs the guy he-s just killed or disabled and throws him down the middle of the spiral stairwell but hangs onto the guy. On his way down, he shoots the guy coming up the stairwell in the head, then uses the body of the man he threw down the stairwell to break his fall.

Never seen anything like it.
ShootSS

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat May 17, 2008 11:49 pm

Hitman was a great movie i hope they make another oneANd the Bourne movie never gets old wiht me I love the new one they put out
jdeangelis99

Postby sigpower » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Check out the new Rambo movie, it's one big gun scene. It may be Stallone's last hurrah as far as Rambo goes but it was surprisingly good. The bad guys were bad , and then they were dead. Hard to believe that this kind of atrocity still goes on in Burma.
sigpower

Postby beltbuckle » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:35 pm

My favorite seen in hitman is when he crashes thru the window and the camra cuts to the two kids just staring at him (they were playing hitman the game)

But an overall good movie. Actually kept reasonably close the the games theme! The first part of the movie was pretty much a video of hitman 2, then went off on its own subplot...

Watched Indiana Jones the other night. Not a bad movie per say, but not exactly how I remembered the originals... And the whole alien thing!
beltbuckle

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Chatter