>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Christian friendly website

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby Ky-Glockman » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:52 pm

No she is not here yet JD. We expect her to join us at any time within the next few weeks. Ill be sure to keep you all posted.
Ky-Glockman

Postby Ky-Glockman » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:24 am

I am not very Religous in any way, especially when it comes to Organized Religion. I was simply asking a question, because just the Term "Christian Friendly Website" just sounded a bit odd. Plus at one time I had a discussion with a person that belonged to one of these "Private Christian Groups", and he stated he would never shoot anyone, but would rather die himself because that is what is stated in the 10 Commandments. (They have no Amendments)

He was disgusted that I could even Carry a Gun! There is more to it, but I will leave it at that.

The statement had nothing to do with being "Always against the current, eh?" as Tig commented. Currents can also run many ways! But it was just a simple question, as it sounded almost as odd as the CIA's Main Offices being called "The George Bush Intelligence Agency" as it is on the Sign in front of that Bldg.
Ky-Glockman

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:01 am

Gods',(Yes,there are Three Personalitiese Whom are the 'GodHead') 'Fifth' , "Thou shalt not kill" , and the KJV misses a lot in the translation. Like the Original was pure Word of Mouth. Priest to his son or a chosen trustworthy young tribal male. They were "Shamen"as in 'Teachers'. As time went by Holy Scrolls were finally written. The True meanings are hard to directly translate, first into Latin & Greek,then The Kings' English,then our own.The Old Dialects were Poetic .Even now the Languages of the Orient are still Poetic,English,is not.Hebrew,Aramaic,Greek&Latin....then us. The best translation,at this time ,taking in the surrounding poetical context of the Scriprure is,"Do not take the life of the Innocent". Putting it all together with the rest of Scripture, God , Expects those who know His Name to defend their families and those whom are Unjustly fallen upon, (attacked violently). Yikes! Going on to 'splain this'n Word o' God will end up readin' like a Numrich Catalogue...Never let it pass ye,har-harr....Jesus' First Public Miracle .....Harr-Arrrrr..Was to make near 180 Gallons of the Finest 'Chateau de la Rothchilds' Vino de Rouge '30 (Jesus'Age,heh,heh) ..For the Wedding Party , He and His family was invited to. They ran out...Moms (Mary)'asked' Her Son to ...arrrrr , shall I say...shake things up a bit .Turn H2O into Vino. Yes I'm a Believer.Bein' Crappy Ill as I am,trucked off to the ER a few times in the last couple of years,and months ...er, awakens one to Their (Gods')'Voice'.Things get much clearer when Y'ih dancin' on the edge of Here and There. 'There', is much better'n here.......uh,...Y'ih ..just gotta croak ta git...'There'....Hmmmm....Die in a Shoot-out with the Bad Guys ! Like an 'ol John Ford ....or better yet- a Spaghetti Western.Yeah, that's the ticket. Last man standin' or in my situation, sittin', in my walker....S'n'W.357 smokin', terrorists all gagged away ,arrrrr ...some witty Last Words....Then the Patented,'Last Exhale'....The Name O' God,YHWH:'pronounced'..when one Inhales then Exhales.....NOT, Yah-Weigh!....Then.... off to the Lights....Zap...
sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:14 am

Sorry Moose, but after reading all of that, I felt as if I were "Then.... off to the Lights....Zap..." LOL!

*KY, What Gun are you Buying Her? LOL - **Good Luck!!

Postby Ky-Glockman » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:06 pm

WONDERFUL NEWS EVERYONE!!!!! FRIDAY DECEMBER 14TH AT 2:06 PM MY WIFE AND I WELCOMED INTO THE WORLD OUR BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECTLY HEALTHY BABY GIRL. THANK GOD FOR THIS WONDERFUL BLESSING.
Ky-Glockman

Postby lotsip81 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:30 am

Congratulations!!!

It always a good thing when they are heathy. Is this your first baby then?
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby g4l » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:44 pm

Great news! My best to the Family!
g4l

Postby Ky-Glockman » Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:54 pm

Thanks so much guys. Yes this is our first child.
Ky-Glockman

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:18 pm

I will say a prayer for your first child!! COngrats KY!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!
jdeangelis99

Postby sittingmoose10.31_51shaman » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:01 am

Yer First eh,......... Have some more ! They'll put some real LIFE to your Home , ha-hah . Be Prepared.....verrry prepared ! Even your First. Little-ones love Time. They are (as we were) born with Times' concept . Especially the time of the 'Wee-Hours'. Babies adore this rarified period of the day. This IS their 'Workday'! Wet diapers , poo-poo diapers (the best part of their clock-time). Up , get UP ! Baby is cryin'!! Uh-h , diaper's dry....no ca-ca.... Crying settles down as you stand and teary-eye (and I make no mock here) the serene Scene of Pure Innocence that implores your new-found Internal Arena of Parental Instinct and Heart. Believe me, such is a beautiful time......'till you turn around and attempt to return to the sack.... A small voice fills the still air with new-found nomenclature , limited, yes....Effective ? You betcha........Have fun and enjoy the Roller-Coaster ride ! We All get only One Ride...and it lasts a Lifetime........

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Chatter