>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Christian friendly website

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Christian friendly website

Postby ANTI-XD » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:52 am

Have you ever wondered why, Christ died or had to shed his blood ? It's a Question worth asking and receiving and Answer for, In the old testament you had to make a Sacrifice ( under Jewish Law ) now under this law when you took your best Animal to the Alter for a Sacrifice, you would kill as an offering for the sins you commited that prevsious year so they would be pushed back so you never really had a Guilt free conscience becuse every year you had to repeat the process, But when Christ came into the World he was is perfect living in a world of Sin and commiting no sins, so when he Died and shed his blood he Covered all you sins As long as ou obey when he said to have the Blood Applied, which the bible points out in great detail, John 3:5 and also when he talked to the young ruler Nicodemis when he told he he had to be born agian to be baptised before he could become a Christian
ANTI-XD

Postby ANTI-XD » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:54 am

if any one has any Question or comments please feel free to state them or please ask any thing you want I'll do my best to answer your questions ?
ANTI-XD

Postby Ky-Glockman » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:26 am

I am also here to try to answer any questions anybody might have. Please remember this is only to help those who are interested in learning about Christianity. If you have a question PLEASE ask. However there is no need to have arguments or bad feelings towards one another. If something is said on here that someone doesnt agree with, then we MUST PLEASE discuss it in the right and proper way. Please guys dont do any of the

"your a ...."

"no your a..." type of bashing.
Ky-Glockman

Postby ANTI-XD » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:42 pm

Even as a Child before I was a Christian I use to wonder where the line between not enough clothes and enough is everyone has an opion but where to start a standard, and what to base it on if I were to base it on just an opion then everyone could always use there own judgement right ? yea of course. but what if there was a higher or better individual to go to and ask these Question well as I got older I found there is, and it was written down for me to reand share with everyone in God word its some of the most Plain verses in the bible Irony got to love it.

Isaiah 47:2-3

2Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.

3Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

Those verses Show us that to wear something Above the Knee would be uncovering out NakedNess and we both know that nakedness is a sin, well it's Interesting to see that even earlier in the bible it talks about this as well and in more detail, the first book of the bible

Genesis 3:7-10

7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

10And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

we all know that Adam made Aprons to cover them selves that is shown to us even in story books but what is really intresting is that even after he made them he stil thought they were naked, and we all know what an Apron will cover a little bit of the front Almost nothing in the back.

but the bible Goes on to say

Genesis 3:21

21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.

as you can read from that verse they were no longer naked when they were clothed in a Colt which as we all know a coat covers a WHOLE lot all some types will cover the whole body and as we can see from Isaiah that it must of been one that covered everything, well for time sake and for you time, I made this as short as possible but If you have any question just please ask me and I'll do my best to try and asnwer them God bless and have a good day
ANTI-XD

Postby Christ-Is-Lord » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:10 pm

very Interesting
Christ-Is-Lord

Postby g4l » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:21 am

Xd you are funny! I'm willing to bet "christ is lord" is you complimenting yourself. Fess up buddy!lol

"Thou shall not deceive the gun forum" lol
g4l

Postby jdeangelis99 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:22 pm

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
jdeangelis99

Postby ANTI-XD » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:29 am

LOL If you only knew, but that aside I see you all are still coming in here that's great do you have any Questions for me or anyone elese Questions are good as long as they come from someone really willing to hear only true statements :D
ANTI-XD

Postby ANTI-XD » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:51 pm

well I wonder if alot of the people who use to post in here realize this part of the web site is back up and running ?
ANTI-XD

Postby dirk911 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:47 am

I think they would rather tread on solid ground, few people come to this site in search of jesus, they would rather find conflict. Good luck and may the force be with you!
dirk911

Next

Return to Off-Topic Chatter