>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Heard any good jokes lately?

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:57 am

TEX, I know where you were going.

I just wanted to bring those items to others attention that may not be qualified to make the correct decisions. Many CC holders and Gun Owners have no idea about Gun Laws, or even how to use a Gun! IE: Not keeping a Round in the Barrel, Hoping you will have time to successfully Rack the Gun and Fire! Also in Florida anyway, if a Round goes over a State or Fed owned Road, it's illegal if Plinking or even Warning. (In Palm Beach, you cannot even fire a Gun inside your Home unless being attacked!) Or the old, chasing a Theif/Killer out of a Home or Biz Firing. The Felony is over once he retreats, and You go to Jail for 20+ if you kill him, less if not! (But he will then Sue you!)

I am sure Laws vary from State to State, County to County and there are a Ton more. That is why I said "We have to Think first, they don't"

My Tongue in Cheek saying is, "If you shoot him in the Head, put another Round thru his Heart to keep from making it a totally Bloody mess"! LOL

Take Care,

Bill
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Billy, I am glad I live in Texas. We have Federal laws and state laws to contend with, but no county crap. Florida gun ownerss needs to start a movement to reserve such things to the state. If handled right, you could convince the state leglaslators that they are the ones to make such discisions. Then you could have consistant laws statewide.

Polititicians only act to feather their own nest.
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby ShootSS » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:35 am

Is it true that cannibals won't eat a clown because they taste funny?
ShootSS

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:48 am

All this time I was lead to believe that it was because they had trouble swallowing their nose...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am

TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby ShootSS » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:50 pm

This isn't a joke Tex, this is serious business!
ShootSS

Postby beltbuckle » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:19 pm

A professer from the Washington State University was doing a test on children, so he brought in a bunch of first graders then he gave each of them a lifesaver all the kids got the same colour at the same time.

Red=Cherry

Green=Lime

Orange=Orange

Yellow=Lemon

Then he gave them all a honey flavored one after a while all the children couldn't figure it out so the professer gives them a hint "This is something your mommy might call your daddie"

Then one little girl looked at the professer and the other children in horror then she yells "Spit them out there assholes"
beltbuckle

Postby kcmitch » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:46 pm

Know what one snowman said to the other? Wait for it. Here it comes.

Do you smell carrots?
kcmitch

Postby kcmitch » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 pm

I wondered about those cannibals and clowns too, but then who knows....
kcmitch

Postby beltbuckle » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:44 pm

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman are at the bar. all three order a pint. a fly lands in each of their glasses.

the Englishman sees the fly in his pint, and asks the barkeep for a new pint.

the Scotsman picks the fly out of his beer, throws it against the wall, and drinks his beer.

the Irishman grabs the fly by the wings, holds it over his beer, and says SPIT IT OUT!! SPIT IT OUT!!!
beltbuckle

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Chatter