>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

\"Being Prepared for ANYTHING...\"

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

\"Being Prepared for ANYTHING...\"

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Here is a short Article I am taking from the USCCA, a Group I get Email from. It really makes sense when you think about it! Like when you leave your Gun Home, cause your "just going to the Store." I admit I have been guily of it at times.

--------------------------------------------

"Here's a headline that I'm sitting here looking at:

"Raging Wildfire Threatens to Engulf 12,000 Homes Near Los Angeles."

As armed citizens, I don't think that our being prepared is limited to going armed. Mine sure isn't. I strive to be prepared for as many situations and scenarios as is practical.

Fortunately, I don't live in an area prone to wild fires- things are pretty darn green and wet here.

BUT- there are still plenty of opportunities for disasters, both man-made and natural.

My heart goes out to anybody whose lives are being effected by these fires, and to the fire-fighting sheepdogs who are courageous enough to fight them.

Be prepared, friend. When you get a call to work that says "You cannot return home.. the area is being evacuated", the items that you have in your car, or stored elsewhere are going to suddenly become MUCH more valuable to you.

More on this topic later...

Stay safe,
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter