>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

how do i add a pic to my profile?

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

how do i add a pic to my profile?

Postby Trainingwheels » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:27 pm

heys guys how do i add a gif or pic to my profile?... cant seem to find where to insert?
Trainingwheels

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 pm

Sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. When you sign in go to "My Profile" and hit the edit. Keep trying until it comes up. I'm serious, there may be a direct logical way to do it but I haven't found it yet. Maybe BeltBuckle or Tigwelder56 can help you more.
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:13 pm

If you are trying to add an avatar to your screen, first it has to be a "JPEG" formatted picture, bit map or avatar. I'm not sure the maximum size limits but it isn't much. So a picture would have to be reduced to make it work. The webmaster hasn't done a perfect job of setting it up so it's a situation that you need to keep trying until it works. Most of the time the problem is because people try to use "GIF" format pictures. They just won't work.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Trainingwheels » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:57 pm

Thanks guys, i tried but still wouldnt let me, oh well ill try again later. Hey Tig would you mind if i passed my MSN details on to you and "Will_Carry", Id like to keep in contact, Im heading to the US sometime after June next year, and I dont know anyone over there but would be good to have someone I could contact in an emergency, plus getting general advice on the life style in the states would be an advantage too i.e paying taxes, leaving tips, what the hell is a "Twinkie"? that sorta thing..cheers from down under..
Trainingwheels

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:45 am

Hey Tig,

Glad you agreed. I was afraid I was the only one that thought you had start the edit everytime you logged until it let you add or edit the thumbnail. I still cant edit my profile to include my home town. Its so small that no one would know about it anyway. I moved here for that reason.
TEXVETNAM67-68

Return to Off-Topic Chatter