>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

and we're back

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

and we're back

Postby beltbuckle » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:32 am

welcome back everyone, the sites back up however isnt running correctly. Please bare with us until repairs are made.

It's up to ActiveFan to make these changes however he's terrible about updating anyone of the situations that arise here so please direct your concerns about website operation to him via this sites message system.

Meanwhile Tigwelder and I will do what we can and will try and answer any questions you have for us to the best of our ability.
beltbuckle

Postby lotsip81 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:42 am

Glad to see that the site is back up again. It's been a while since I have been around, whats going on guys? I see that there are still a few glitches, hopefully AF will get those taken care of. I see that he has responded recently in one of the other threads. Just to let you guys know, Germany isn't to o bad of a place to be at all. Most of the local nationals are pretty friendly (at least the ones I have met). So far I am liking it. I hope this site gets back to normal soon, it is still one of the best sites on the web and has potential to be even better.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey Soldier! It's good hearing from you. I'm glad that you're enjoying your time in Germany, there's alot to see. My sister and her husband were stationed there for years and got to do alot of traveling. What's the status on getting your family over there? Must be getting close, hopefully in time for Christmas.

The website is operational but just barely. We've made some requests to improve things but so far there hasn't been any action taken. The current irritant is the page loading trouble. We've been experiencing that since we came back online following the system crash last week. There are still some of the usual issues among the members. A bit of squabbling but so far it seems contained. (Knock on wood)

That's about it. I've been meaning to ask you if you get the chance to do any recreational shooting there? Let me know. Take care Lots, hope to talk with you soon.

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter