>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

ABC NEWS Shits On Our Heritage

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

ABC NEWS Shits On Our Heritage

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:24 pm

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS

Barbara Walters said that this was going to hurt ABC bad. As you know she works for ABC . ( and I hope it does!)

This should make your blood boil...it DOES mine! (This is supposed to make our President "feel better".) Thanks, ABC, but NO THANKS !

ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS! YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.

SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?

I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN.

Isn't it time for Obama to step down?
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby BrianB » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 pm

If thats really true then it seems rather stupid to me. I would bet if Barbara quit and went to another company she would have tons of fans follow her and new ones to boot, get her own show. Heck, maybe even talk a few of her co-workers to come with her and have their own spot on a show along with her. Advertise it using patriotic key phrases like "America's Patriotic Reporters" or something like that.
BrianB

Postby JustBen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 am

Never assume the far left thinks logicaly.

I am looking forward to all these lefty papers and news stations going bankrupt and BHO better not bail them out or subsidize them like I know he wants to.
JustBen

Postby gungirlLV » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:51 pm

This is actually somwhat what happened, check out the story.

I checked on snopes.com and you can read it for yourself.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp
gungirlLV

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:35 am

It's still Bullshit and Unamerican. I really don't give a damn what people elsewhere think. You know and I know it is to make that cretin in the White House all warm and touchy feely.
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby neverenough » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

It's pretty much no wonder the ship is sinking....Really swell of ABC to continue programming in English, so far...

neverenough
....If you happen to find dog poop on your boot, DO NOT kick the dog....think it through for a moment.....
neverenough

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:22 am

I don't believe there's much we can do to change the direction and thought processes of the liberal media. We have to defeat them at their own game and then do what is a critical blow to their type. That's easy, ignore them, boycott them, point out what they did wrong and provide proof of their traitorous actions. Trust me, that won't be hard to do at all. I'm so glad that someone was able to document the horrible examples of reporting that this supposed freedom loving American company are willing to do to pump up their ratings. Too bad assholes, America is onto you fools. Believe me, it's just a matter of time before people throw you out with the trash.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Stocker » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 am

And it also shows how spineless the reporters are. Even they are so willing to follow, that they're afraid to question those who lead. Kind of hard to hold a news conference without reporters isn't it?
Stocker

Return to Off-Topic Chatter