>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

Ratings System Errors

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Ratings System Errors

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:26 am

Pay no attention whatsoever to the thumbs up/down rating system on this forum. IT DOES NOT WORK!!! It hasn't functioned correctly for almost a year. Why it is posting these ratings is unknown. Please don't pay any attention to the positive or negative ratings. They are purely random and inaccurate. Just another failure on the overall operation of this forum. You're all thumbs up in my opinion!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Stocker » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Well thanks guy, you're a big thumbs up too. It could be a part of a larger application that you can't do without maybe? Maybe I'm losing my vision, but I haven't even noticed it.
Stocker

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks! There are a few threads that don't have the rating system installed. This thread and the political thread are a couple of them. Didn't think it would be wise to let people rate others over things like that. It used to work just fine but after we started experiencing some admin issues, the ratings system fell apart. I guess someone in the "Office" decided to just disable it instead of fixing it. But occasionally it will malfunction and start posting alot of garbage. When it does that, I try to head off the people that will most likely get pissed off and warn them about it!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Off-Topic Chatter